This is F#C$ED.
Pass Go, Collect Water and canned goods. Gas up, check the generator and possibly just Haul Ass-with a giant dog, four cats and your youngest daughters precious expensive exotic bird that is her BABY and that she left with you for 2 weeks while she went to New York. But Remember as the news states "This could change". Not so bad or WORSE. So reassuring. F$#K.
YAY.
Copyright 2011-2016 All Rights Reserved By Ms. G.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
At Home with Ms. G.
(7)
Biggest Stories
(1)
Breaking My Own Rules
(4)
Bursts of Enthusiasm
(9)
Cheesy Goodness
(3)
FRUSTRATION
(6)
Go USA
(5)
Happy Thoughts
(1)
Hormone Holidays
(1)
I HATE JULY
(1)
Indelible
(10)
Just Don't
(3)
Littlestisms
(6)
Middlest Moment
(3)
Middlest Stories
(1)
No. I'm Not Drunk.
(2)
Now That's Bad Poetry
(2)
observation
(3)
Oh Hell It's Spring.
(2)
Sad Facts
(8)
Scream Stop
(6)
she's posting music videos again
(22)
there she is with the kids again
(5)
Unrequested sharing of limited talents
(1)
What's Wrong With Your Kids Again?
(2)
Work? What?
(9)
Yay Weather
(2)
You hear that Elizabeth I'm comin to join you Honey
(1)
You know it is...
(2)
Fingers crossed for you!
ReplyDeleteWe were smart enough to head west to pennsacola ahead of the official "GO" but didnt bring much except all the family and animals and clothes for a couple days. It was good as far as finding a safe place without craziness. But going on the earlier forecast which was bad enough to know at least that it wasnt safe. At this point I am going to lose everything.
ReplyDeleteUh oh...hurricane? I hope all is well and losses are minimal. Please update when you can.
ReplyDeleteBelieve in Miracles. I'm not saying that lightly. I live on a barrier island a few blocks from the ocean and my neighborhood, about a quater mile square, is surrounded on 3 sides by tidal estuaries from the intercoastal waterway. I am also surrounded by giant oak trees. The cap on my chimney got blown off. Thats it besides yard debris. A Miracle. For Real. All is well.
ReplyDeleteWhat a relief! So happy to hear the good news.
DeleteGlad it turned out well!
ReplyDelete