Did I ever mention that Mid has blogs? Well she does. Did I mention she sometimes uses my computer?
Well she does.
I totally just commented on someones blog with her Disqus profile because I am used to it being signed in as me automatically and didn't notice she was the one signed in.
It's a blog I only occasionally comment at. I panicked and fled.
Boy are they going to be confused. ; )
© 2011 All Rights Reserved By Ms. G.
Sunday, January 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
At Home with Ms. G.
(7)
Biggest Stories
(1)
Breaking My Own Rules
(4)
Bursts of Enthusiasm
(9)
Cheesy Goodness
(3)
FRUSTRATION
(6)
Go USA
(5)
Happy Thoughts
(1)
Hormone Holidays
(1)
I HATE JULY
(1)
Indelible
(10)
Just Don't
(3)
Littlestisms
(6)
Middlest Moment
(3)
Middlest Stories
(1)
No. I'm Not Drunk.
(2)
Now That's Bad Poetry
(2)
observation
(3)
Oh Hell It's Spring.
(2)
Sad Facts
(8)
Scream Stop
(6)
she's posting music videos again
(22)
there she is with the kids again
(5)
Unrequested sharing of limited talents
(1)
What's Wrong With Your Kids Again?
(2)
Work? What?
(9)
Yay Weather
(2)
You hear that Elizabeth I'm comin to join you Honey
(1)
You know it is...
(2)
Nah, they'll just think someone dropped in to visit.
ReplyDelete