Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The SeaMonkey Just Now Said....


Ms. G. We just got incredibly busy.......


*SIGH* I guess the party's over.....Well...the get our tax documents together party for what it's worth but still....Back to, oh she's here...   where'd she go?

As The Cat In The Hat might say......

Did you ever work?
Work all day?
Did you ever bust your can for pay?
If you have not.
You really should.
Work brings money.
And money is good.

Where'd I put my tool bag?
 I've been using my cable scissors to open macaroni and cheese packets..

Shhhhh...I didn't tell you that....

Personally I'd much rather bust my can at home for free and I did for a very long time. But if I want a home to rest my can in when I'm old I have to get busy.

© 2011 All Rights Reserved By Ms. G.

3 comments:

  1. Hubby plans to retire this year. Whoa, Nelly, there are going to be some some lifestyle changes around here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some some... make that one some. I HATE WHEN THAT HAPPENS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "But if I want a home to rest my can in when I'm old I have to get busy." ..... you are scaring me as these are the words that keep running through my head only i AM still awfully busy just with the kiddos. i HATE being broke. HUMPH.

    ReplyDelete

You Peeked!