Pages

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

I Have to Say This


Even if no one is reading it. Just for clarification. I rarely get political in blog world. When I have, I have made it clear that I am registered NPA because I have never seen the party that speaks for me. I HAVE voted in every election, but one, since I was in my mid twenties. None of your business. Anyway, I do keep up with politics on a regular basis and always have.  I deeply believe in Freedom of Speech-For Everyone.
I think you should be very diligent, discerning and discriminating when processing information. Check facts-from multiple sources. In any case,

I missed it at first, because I have a life, but apparently yesterday at the Capital there were woman protesting by parading around in costumes from a NOVEL and TV SHOW. For the love of God or Whoever, READ A REAL FREAKING HISTORY BOOK.

Regardless of what side you take on the issue they were "protesting" about.

Maybe this from Websters will help.

FACT: a piece of information about circumstances that exist or events that have occurred;

FICTION: The act of feigning, inventing, or imagining; That which is feigned, invented or imagined; especially, a feigned or invented story, whether oral or written. Hence: A story told in order to deceive; a fabrication;-opposed to fact, or reality.

For Pete's sake, the word TALE is in the Title.
I read The Handmaids Tale when I was in my 20's and I thought it was Pretty Scary.

Then I grew up.


Copyright 2011-2016 All Rights Reserved By Ms. G.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Peeked!