Oh my. I'm so sorry, I can only imagine how much work it's taking to not freak out. I've been checking in now and then, and was so saddened to see your recent post.
Here's what I want to tell you, that another blogger friend, the dishwasher's tears, who doesn't blog anymore, but his wife still does, well, they had a shitstorm in their lives too with their only daughter, and she was pregnant and in jail for a while, drugs and what not, but as awful as that was, things are better now. The baby grew her up. The grandparents are doting and that child is the love of their three lives. I don't think the sperm donor is in the picture any longer, which probably helped immensely. I'm not sure if this helps, but I'm hoping things get better for you and yours and your daughter finds her way. Hope, that's what I'm trying to say. Hope for luck and for your genes to find a way to dominate and help your girl through this mess.
OH, MY... BLESS YOUR HEART! Too bad there isn't a way to chain kids up and force them to make better choices and decisions. Unfortunately, there isn't and we're always there to pick up the pieces their bad choices and decisions cause. (at least I am)
You... and your headstrong daughter are in my prayers.
Oh hon, just reading this after writing my spiel on your other blog.
ReplyDeleteLots of cyber hugs to you co's I'm sure all the comforting words in the world are not going to make you feel any better about this. :-(
No Fi, it does help. It helps a whole lot. Thank you : )
ReplyDeleteOh my. I'm so sorry, I can only imagine how much work it's taking to not freak out. I've been checking in now and then, and was so saddened to see your recent post.
ReplyDeleteHere's what I want to tell you, that another blogger friend, the dishwasher's tears, who doesn't blog anymore, but his wife still does, well, they had a shitstorm in their lives too with their only daughter, and she was pregnant and in jail for a while, drugs and what not, but as awful as that was, things are better now. The baby grew her up. The grandparents are doting and that child is the love of their three lives. I don't think the sperm donor is in the picture any longer, which probably helped immensely. I'm not sure if this helps, but I'm hoping things get better for you and yours and your daughter finds her way. Hope, that's what I'm trying to say. Hope for luck and for your genes to find a way to dominate and help your girl through this mess.
OH, MY... BLESS YOUR HEART! Too bad there isn't a way to chain kids up and force them to make better choices and decisions. Unfortunately, there isn't and we're always there to pick up the pieces their bad choices and decisions cause. (at least I am)
ReplyDeleteYou... and your headstrong daughter are in my prayers.
Thanks for being there ladies : ) *LOVE*
ReplyDeleteSo hard to watch our children go through this. Arrgggghhh. Not fair life. Not fair.
ReplyDeleteSo hard to watch our children go through this. Arrgggghhh. Not fair life. Not fair.
ReplyDelete