First day at new school for my Littlest.
Tomorrow I am taking my sister for an angioplasty and possibly she needs a stent.
I think Middlest may have pnemonia. Doc today.
Have to finish a project at work because I have another one out of town this weekend.
Writing bills. Right now. Except I'm not. Because I needed to stop and
SCREAM
for a moment.
My mother in law just called and said they are stopping by............
Seriously.
Thats all.
Addendum: 2/10/11
Littlest is being a PITA about the new school
Middlest is not dieing she just sounds like she is
My sisters femoral artery was totally blocked so she needs bypass surgery
My MIL only stayed 15 minutes
Did anyone notice my grammar on this before I fixed it, shunt instead of stent, "sayed" I think I officially lost my mind.
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
At Home with Ms. G.
(7)
Biggest Stories
(1)
Breaking My Own Rules
(4)
Bursts of Enthusiasm
(9)
Cheesy Goodness
(3)
FRUSTRATION
(6)
Go USA
(5)
Happy Thoughts
(1)
Hormone Holidays
(1)
I HATE JULY
(1)
Indelible
(10)
Just Don't
(3)
Littlestisms
(6)
Middlest Moment
(3)
Middlest Stories
(1)
No. I'm Not Drunk.
(2)
Now That's Bad Poetry
(2)
observation
(3)
Oh Hell It's Spring.
(2)
Sad Facts
(8)
Scream Stop
(6)
she's posting music videos again
(22)
there she is with the kids again
(5)
Unrequested sharing of limited talents
(1)
What's Wrong With Your Kids Again?
(2)
Work? What?
(9)
Yay Weather
(2)
You hear that Elizabeth I'm comin to join you Honey
(1)
You know it is...
(2)
oh yeah. that's all.
ReplyDeleteright there with ya ms G. right there with ya.
OMG! I'm just seeing this blog! Where have I been
ReplyDeletelove this secret place.
ReplyDeleteima gonna do this.
shhh...