Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2021

I Have

a Giant Grandson! 9lbs. 14 oz. 23 Inches  of precious beautiful baby : )









Copyright 2011-2021 All Rights Reserved By Ms. G.

5 comments:

  1. A boy in the family!!! So happy for you! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies! Whole new learning experience around here. But we are, of course, Over the Moon about it ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait, you're STILL HERE? I've been going through old blog posts sighing over the people I used to interact with regularly who are seemingly lost to me forever. But it's just that your new blog doesn't update in my stupid reader. And BABIES? There are BABIES HERE? I don't even know what to do with this information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alison! Hey there. I'm not here much, as you can see, but when I am there were certainly sometimes be babies. Stinker is 12 weeks old and 15 pounds! Cute as hell he is. Seriously..not just being grandma ; )

    Coming to see you now.

    ReplyDelete

You Peeked!