Pages

Friday, October 16, 2015

Soooo


I turned 50.....

The Cat Died...or This Cat Died.




Serena Miserina.  Originally the most misnamed cat ever, so we added a last name.
She was 13. Not our oldest cat by far. But the Smartest cat I've ever seen.
We've been convinced for years that she was a Queen put under a spell : )
She acted every inch of Royalty. And no, I don't have any pictures where it doesn't look like she's about to rip our face off.  She loved laying across the back of a chair and watching TV with us. As recently as 6 months ago I caught her in the kitchen playing with a dropped milk cap ring. Her dignity was compromised but she managed to make it seem like an accident. Sometimes she let us pet her...for a minute. Seriously, she could be very lovable. Until she was DONE and then, you better know how to move fast. My Sweet-not so sweet Rena, we will Miss the sound of you stomping up and down the stairs when you were mad. And playing piano...when you were mad. And finding you hiding inside the closed linen closet, with still no clue how you did that trick. She was very sick.
Our black cat. It was her 13th year. Just before Halloween. She would have liked that. We're sure she has been transformed back into a Queen, ruling over the Witches ball this year.

We lost two Dear Furry Members of the Family in the last few months.

I haven't seen my Littlest in 10 months.

and...did I mention I'm 50?....

I'm very glad it is October. And More glad that I'm Out Of Here!

Headed to the Mountains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need a little time on my rock. Not sure they'll be able to get me off it again.

Well, yes they will. Because I'm a Grandma, or to be more specific, I'm, Ga!ma.
I waited 50 years. But I don't see ever moving away now : )




Copyright 2011-2015 All Rights Reserved By Ms. G.

1 comment:

  1. Happy 50th and I'm so sorry for your losses. Enjoy the mountains!

    ReplyDelete

You Peeked!