Thursday, April 16, 2015
I Am Really Grumpy
Really Very Very Grumpy.
And tired. And I just want to go to bed and read a good book. But I'm reading Main Street by Sinclair Lewis. And it makes me grumpy. It's excellent writing. Very well written. The story makes me want to rip someones arm off and beat them over the head with it. I was looking for something else to read. Right now this looks appealing.
I was supposed to be off tomorrow but now I have to work again. I've been up since 5 am every day. I've had insomnia for weeks. I go to bed at 1 am...usually. Since my book sucks I wind up watching things like 'Intervention'. Or other stuff. I can't actually remember what I watched when I get up. I was supposed to call my sister about a week ago and I haven't done it yet. I haven't done the dishes either. Or cooked since Easter. I feel like crying about 60% of the day. I forgot what I was going to say next. I blame a lot of it on the Ligustrum blossoms. It's true they have made me feel this way every spring since I was a child. Buuuut...I'm pretty sure I just hit full blown menopause too.
yay.
Copyright 2011-2015 All Rights Reserved By Ms. G.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
At Home with Ms. G.
(7)
Biggest Stories
(1)
Breaking My Own Rules
(4)
Bursts of Enthusiasm
(9)
Cheesy Goodness
(3)
FRUSTRATION
(6)
Go USA
(5)
Happy Thoughts
(1)
Hormone Holidays
(1)
I HATE JULY
(1)
Indelible
(10)
Just Don't
(3)
Littlestisms
(6)
Middlest Moment
(3)
Middlest Stories
(1)
No. I'm Not Drunk.
(2)
Now That's Bad Poetry
(2)
observation
(3)
Oh Hell It's Spring.
(2)
Sad Facts
(8)
Scream Stop
(6)
she's posting music videos again
(22)
there she is with the kids again
(5)
Unrequested sharing of limited talents
(1)
What's Wrong With Your Kids Again?
(2)
Work? What?
(9)
Yay Weather
(2)
You hear that Elizabeth I'm comin to join you Honey
(1)
You know it is...
(2)

Girl, I suggest you get you some magnesium going! You might start with Calm Magnesium.
ReplyDeleteI probably should look into that Ms. A. Just as soon as I read this other book I found and finish this Club Store size bag of miniature Reese's I bought : )
ReplyDelete