Tuesday, February 11, 2014
I Miss My Daughter
I miss my baby. I'm so proud of her and have so much respect for her but I'm sitting here crying looking at the little Christmas stamps she's still using on her letters. She wants Christmas dinner when she gets home. It was the first year I didn't have all my kids here and God knows how long it will be before it happens again. I supported her through every step she has taken to get where she is. I am behind her all the way and sending her positive "Good Job-You Can Do It" letters. But this sucks. We have less than 3 weeks left and I feel like crying my eyes out. So I am. Because my Littlest girl will be gone for a long time with just short visits. We only get 10 days before she leaves again. I'm excited about her graduation and praying and pulling for her every moment these last weeks. The crucible is the end of next week and my every thought is for her completing it safely and becoming a Marine. I can't wait to hear her voice telling me she has earned The Eagle Globe and Anchor. But right this minute I'm so sad and miss her so much I just want to curl up and keen. I miss my daughter.
Copyright 2011-2013 All Rights Reserved By Ms. G.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
At Home with Ms. G.
(7)
Biggest Stories
(1)
Breaking My Own Rules
(4)
Bursts of Enthusiasm
(9)
Cheesy Goodness
(3)
FRUSTRATION
(6)
Go USA
(5)
Happy Thoughts
(1)
Hormone Holidays
(1)
I HATE JULY
(1)
Indelible
(10)
Just Don't
(3)
Littlestisms
(6)
Middlest Moment
(3)
Middlest Stories
(1)
No. I'm Not Drunk.
(2)
Now That's Bad Poetry
(2)
observation
(3)
Oh Hell It's Spring.
(2)
Sad Facts
(8)
Scream Stop
(6)
she's posting music videos again
(22)
there she is with the kids again
(5)
Unrequested sharing of limited talents
(1)
What's Wrong With Your Kids Again?
(2)
Work? What?
(9)
Yay Weather
(2)
You hear that Elizabeth I'm comin to join you Honey
(1)
You know it is...
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment
You Peeked!