Lacking in focus to read a book or blogs. My mind is already numb without the added infliction of reality TV, dominating the line ups, icing it into further stupor. My shoulder is numb too. A pinched nerve that causes me to completely miss keys and because my mind is numb often miss the miss, wich -see- (which) has led to some slightly incoherent comments that tell me I'm better off not on the computer at all. u-But- my husband is napping. My daughters have successively walked out the door this afternoon with young men, laving-see- (Leaving) me in peace. Except for the one who doesn't live here to begin with. She called and said she was annoyed with her husband for being annoyed with her for reading. He's pouting, she said, because I'm reading The Hobbit. He asked why I wouldn't stop and talk or go do something wth him. He doesn't understand, she said, I'm on a Hobbit adventure. She knew I would understand. I do. I feel listless and unproductive at the same time. Even though my bed was made before my husbands nap. I finished and put away laundry. Even coding my closet by clothing type and color. omething-(S) that gives me a wonderful feeling of satisfaction. Except that once it's done I don't want to mess it up and avoid getting dressed if possible. Once I take something out I feel like my block tower fell over. This is unhealthy isn't it? Well my jewelry box is organized too and all my shoes are neatly lined up. Unfortunately I will eventually have to leave the house. March was an exceptionally nice month for us. Many things went well. So am I an April fool who will lose in return this month? I hope not. N one has played any practical jokes on me today. Unless it's my keyboard. Because this missing letter thing is getting old. Is it bed time yet...?
© 2011 All Rights Reserved By Ms. G.
Sunday, April 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
At Home with Ms. G.
(7)
Biggest Stories
(1)
Breaking My Own Rules
(4)
Bursts of Enthusiasm
(9)
Cheesy Goodness
(3)
FRUSTRATION
(6)
Go USA
(5)
Happy Thoughts
(1)
Hormone Holidays
(1)
I HATE JULY
(1)
Indelible
(10)
Just Don't
(3)
Littlestisms
(6)
Middlest Moment
(3)
Middlest Stories
(1)
No. I'm Not Drunk.
(2)
Now That's Bad Poetry
(2)
observation
(3)
Oh Hell It's Spring.
(2)
Sad Facts
(8)
Scream Stop
(6)
she's posting music videos again
(22)
there she is with the kids again
(5)
Unrequested sharing of limited talents
(1)
What's Wrong With Your Kids Again?
(2)
Work? What?
(9)
Yay Weather
(2)
You hear that Elizabeth I'm comin to join you Honey
(1)
You know it is...
(2)
Left arm, huh? I know the feeling. Hope it feels better soon!
ReplyDelete