You want to see my
| See. I told you. |
I don't know why there is a childs cello here.
One of the many things that appeared in strange places when Middlest moved out.
This is a painting I was working on once. I needed to practice water. There is a green spot on the water where one of the kids decided to paint too. Was this when I gave up? Next to last.
The last was the one that ended up with a hole in the canvas.
Someone else left this open.
It's not my responsibility to reach over and close it.
Here are some fascinating Office Depot products.
| Some old shelves. These mostly hold my daughters' childhood books. No. No I have not dusted them lately. |
This is the view thru the shutters
I have effectly wasted half an hour. I guess I should head to the store.
Or Will I? : )
© 2011 All Rights Reserved By Ms. G.
after my weekend spending time down the street at our house's twin, owned by a neat freak..... i'm just happy to see a bit of clutter.
ReplyDeleteand 9:30 is perfect for a nap.
In my opinion, there is never a wrong time to take a nap! Unfortunately, everything that doesn't get done, waits, sometimes indefinitely!
ReplyDeletelove the beginning... the 'yawn'.. i felt your fatigue.. wanted to yawn myself.....
ReplyDelete