Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Yeah,

I really did that.
And then when I tried to push publish the first time, guess what happened?

5 comments:

  1. OH NO! But you still made me giggle....cause I love that you still turned it into a post LOL! Good luck, I will come back later to see if you got it all sorted out! :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome. three kinds of awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mayor: It's a Blogger Blog curse. The Help board has complaints going 2 years back and I've been inflicted with it for weeks. After the 5th time in a row I pushed a button on my blog and got that message I thought maybe it was a message from Blogger God and I should build it.

    Elissa: I kind of love it, even though it was a snap decision maybe I will post things here when the server on my neck is unavailable: )
    I don't even have it hooked to my email yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You Nancy. It's nice to see you again : )

    ReplyDelete

You Peeked!